ERP Odoo Business Analyst (1096SL)
Who we are:
Sceel.io is a German software services provider Part of Sigma Technology Group, working across technology consulting, team augmentation, and product development with operations in Ukraine and Egypt.
Since 2018 and with our headquarter in the heart of the automobile industry, Stuttgart Germany, our talented professionals have delivered +20 successful projects across native mobile, web, desktop, and hybrid development and quality assurance, and we are open for much more!
Our teams include +25 talented Developers & QA that come from a variety of backgrounds. We’re Keen on building an inclusive culture based on trust and innovation and value every skill set while maintaining a family-like environment where everyone is heard and appreciated.
So, if you are searching for a new challenging role where you can use all of your Software development skills and work closely with International Organizations and Up to date Technologies, We are Looking For You!
• Collaborate with top management and customers to translate business requirements into user stories for the development teams to implement
• Develop and maintain an appropriately prioritized backlog of user stories for implementation
• Work with stakeholders to determine scope and priorities for product development cycles
• Work with development teams to ensure that they understand the vision for the product and are designing great features for our customers
• Develop appropriately detailed specifications for product features so that they are clearly understood by the development teams
• Interview customers and work with UI/UX designers to utilize user testing to gather and validate requirements
• Evaluate and validate with development teams the effort estimates for user stories and features
• Inspire and motivate the development teams to deliver innovative and exciting solutions with an appropriate sense of urgency
• Act as an ambassador for the product internally and externally, and as the primary technical contact for queries related to the product
• Bridge the gap between technical needs and the requirements of users including providing detailed product requirements for implementation of changes to our systems
• Work with key stakeholders to ensure successful product releases
• Work hand-in-hand with Support and QA teams to collect and classify defects, prioritize appropriately and ensure expected functionality is fully understood
• Bachelor’s degree or higher – or the equivalent, preferably in relevant technical fields such as Computer Science, Analytics, etc
• Experience with ERP system technology, and deep business understanding of ERP domains (Accounting, Fixed Assets, Payroll, Human Resources, Inventory Management, Sale, Purchasing… etc
• Expertise in communicating progress at each phase of development as appropriate, including published roadmaps, requirements and other information
• High degree of both technical expertise and business acumen
• Strong results-orientation combined with excellent judgment and problemsolving skills; track record of product success
• Demonstration of outstanding communication skills internally and externally, across teams and functions
• Demonstration of attention to detail, strong organization and planning skills
• Preference: 2+ years of experience as a product owner in an Agile software development environment
Work Model: Hybrid (2 days from office-3 from home)
Working Hours: Flexible
Fridays and Saturdays are off
Perks and Benefits:
A basic monthly net salary determined by the experience
Social and Medical Insurance
Salary reviews after Trial Period based on performance
Unlimited drinks at the office
An amazing accessible office in Maadi with a Relaxing Outdoor Garden.
Career and skills development
Last but not least an AMAZING team!!